about the Dortmunder Hütte
Opening times winter 2020/21:
currently closed due to regulatory requirements
Opening times summer 2021:
from mid June until the end of September
Daily from 09:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Warm food from 12:00 p.m. to 07:00 p.m.
(except for orders)
· only three minutes from the mountain cable cars
· only 45 minutes from the capital of the Alps, Innsbruck
Arrival and departure
Arrival from 01:00 p.m.
Departure by 10:00 a.m.
· bus stop directly in front of the main door
· allergy-friendly location
· free Wi-fi
Half board: additional € 35,00 per person / day
Half board for children (10 years): € 28,00 per person / day
We would like to inform you that we aren’t a self-catering lodge.
Key facts for your overnight stay:
We ask you to respect the current Covid-19 measures.
1. Please visit our hut ONLY in healthy condition!
2. Bring your own face mask!
3. Book your room/bed in advance! In case you don‘t have a valid reservation we can’t offer you a sleeping place!
4. Overnight stay only with your own sleeping bag and pillowcase (adequate warming down- or summer sleeping bag –no travel sheet!)
5. Inform yourself about the current conditions at the hut!
Skiing- & summer camps for kids