Winter holiday in Kühtai
Skiing, ski tours, tobogganing, snowshoeing, and much more
You’ll find a real winter wonderland with us in Kühtai during winter –
snow everywhere the eye can see. Our well-developed ski area will make the heart of every winter sportsperson leap for joy.
Even ski tourers will get what they want with us, because Kühtai is a real paradise for ski tourers.
You can get more information about the ski tours from us on-site.
Our ski area
Slope fun for young and old
· well-known and popular ski area (one of the most renowned winter sports resorts in Tyrol)
· cable cars just a three-minute walk away
· ski up to the front door
· guaranteed snow from the start of December until the end of April
· away from noise, stress, and hectic life
· two ski areas – one ski pass
· a total of over 80 km of ski slopes from easy to difficult
· modern lifts and cable cars
· KPark – freestyle park for ski and snowboard freaks with four areas:
SuperPipe, SlopeStyle, Ski-& Boarder Cross, KidsPark
· KidsPark: for beginners and children
· moonlight skiing every Wednesday and Saturday from 19:30 until 22:00
From easy to difficult,
for the morning hours or the whole day
A real El Dorado for ski tours awaits you here with us.
Whether for beginners or experienced ski tourers – there’s something for everyone here!
Here is a short overview of the most common tours –
for more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
· Pirchkogel (2828 m) | easy
· Schafzoll (2399 m) | moderate
· Sulzkogel (3016 m) | difficult
Lots of tours for Snowshoeing arround our Dortmunder Hütte.
Deep, snow-covered, magical forests, shimmering snow – a fairytale winter …
Snowball fights and building snowmen with the whole family – children’s eyes radiant with excitement.
There is a steaming-hot cup of cocoa with cream in the cabins to warm you up.
A rustic, cosy atmosphere awaits you in our alpine guest house – a place to feel good.
Toboggan trips, long walks, winter hikes, and much more
Enjoy winter with us in Kühtai.
There is also a wide range of winter activities for non-skiers Activities in winter:
Activities in Winter:
· three circular trails totalling 15 km
· toboggan: 2.5 km long (on the way to Finstertal reservoir)
· cleared winter hiking routes for walks in the snow
· snowshoe hikes